Selah Covenant Church is a family. We take care of our people and to do this we have a congregational care team led by Shirley Roberts. This ministry team meets monthly to pray for and organize ways to serve those in the church. These include:
- Monthly food/clothing or monetary assistance on an as-needed basis..
- Collect and distribute Thanksgiving and Christmas food and gift boxes to families in need.
- Prepare and distribute senior/needy, etc. persons encouragement gift bags at Christmas.
- Hear testimonies of prospective new church members.
- Develop,maintain and distribute Prayer Chain names and phone numbers.
- Visit home/hospital shut-ins.
- Send encouraging notes.
- ...and others as needs arise.